Re-Enrollment for the 2022-23 school year begins January 3rd!
We are asking that all families indicate their commitment to re-enrolling students for the 2022-2023 school year. On January 3, 2022, you will receive an email from TADS that contains a specific link to be used for re-enrollment. Each returning student will have a designated link assigned to their enrollment.
- When you receive the re-enrollment email from TADS, click on the link. You will be asked to confirm attendance.
- If you are re-enrolling your student, click on YES and go through each screen and finish the enrollment process
- If you are not re-enrolling your student, click NO and fill in the reason the student is not attending. This completes your session.
- If you are unsure, call the school and speak to the tuition manager. The manager will put your student on HOLD.
- Intent to apply for financial aid
- Accept media release
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Confirm address and contact information
- Confirm medical insurance information
- Confirm emergency contacts
- Agree to school policy
The deadline to complete this process is January 20, 2022
- If you do nothing YOU WILL BE BILLED
- If you say your student is re-enrolling you will be billed the non-refundable $100 re-enrollment fee in four installments, February – May
If you say your student is not attending, or you call school to place your student on hold, you will not be billed.
- Please use the link provided by TADS to complete your child’s RE-ENROLLMENT or to indicate that they are NOT RETURNING for the 2022-2023 school year. Do this between January 3 and January 20, 2022.
- If you are UNDECIDED you must contact us by January 20th.
- If you take NO ACTION by January 20th, we will assume that your child(ren) will be returning for the 2022-2023 school year and you will be billed the non-refundable enrollment fee of $100 per family.
Admissions & Enrollment for NEW Families
You must complete an online admissions application at the school’s website. You will be contacted by the tuition manager at the school to set up an appointment. During the appointment, required documents will be presented, and a tuition estimate will be created. To determine acceptance, admissions testing may be required. Once a student is accepted and enrollment is completed, a non-refundable registration fee of $150 will be charged. New parents must also complete financial aid.
Click here to read our Enrollment & Tuition Policies.
Children’s Scholarship Fund Scholarships
Children’s Scholarship Fund Philadelphia (www.csfphiladelphia.org ) provides scholarships for students who meet income eligibility and live within the city of Philadelphia. These are separate from scholarships available directly through Independence Mission Schools. If you currently do not have a CSFP scholarship award, you are encouraged to apply by March 1st. Lottery winners will be notified by CSFP in mid-March and must submit requested documents and registration forms, in addition to the financial aid application in TADS, by the indicated deadline to be considered for a CSFP scholarship. Please contact the office if you have any questions.